Friday, November 12, 2004

We Lost to WHITE TRASH.

Yes, we did it! We made costumes for Halloween this year!

Being the geeks that we are, my boyfriend and I decided to dress as these Yahoo! Messenger emoticons: and . Everyone at work who saw us said we were a sure win.

Alas, we only placed second in the "duo" category at the "Ya-boo!" costume contest, losing to people who dressed up as WHITE TRASH. Someday, when I make my exit interview from my job, I may have to mention this.

At least the guy who dressed as Ali G won for single category, deservedly so.

One thing to bear in mind, however, is that the voting for the contest was done electronically, online. Supposedly the voting window was between 1pm and 3pm. Yet people were telling me that they tried to vote before 3pm and were shut out. I smell a rat!

Kind of ironic, in light of the Presidential Election voting scandals. I feel for Kerry. It especially sucks to be in 2nd place when you know you were supposed to WIN!

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home