Sunday, December 19, 2004

The gift of giving bad gifts

I thought people giving bad gifts at white elephant parties had a cruel streak, but back in the days of mean-spirited kings, real white elephants were given to enemies as a burden, disguised as a gift, to drive them into bankruptcy!

Last night i was lucky enough to score some a cute little package of appletini cocktails at a white elephant party. I had to steal it from someone after someone stole my paper lantern. But then i got home and dropped it on my foot and then to the floor. I think i'll have a drink now.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Lee Photography said...

oh my gosh june, i hope your foot is ok. are you sure you weren't drunk from sipping those bottles of alcohol on your way back home? hehe. ;P

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home