Thursday, December 16, 2004

Hello Kitty Cruiser bike, luggage, and other awesome products

This year at work for the annual Family Giving Tree charity, I gave a girl her Christmas wish: a Hello Kitty CD Player. I am hoping someone will get me the Hello Kitty Braun toothbrush (which I saw at Target).

Isn't this Hello Kitty bike mega-cute? Not only is the bike retro-styled, with hello kitty faces in the tire tread, but I love the orange and blue and the surf theme! Too bad it's just a one-speed. They also carry one in pink.

I'm also happy to see that Sanrio now carries a larger version of my red Hello Kitty luggage. They also have the cabin-sized one in silver! Not only is it sturdy and easy to find at the baggage carousel, but people compliment me on it all the time, and Hello Kitty's face is winking! I am also amused by their plush doll speakers. Sanrio designers are geniuses.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom and Pop Art said...

happy new year! i saw the hello kitty pink bike at an urban outfitters yesterday. sweet! i've been looking around for a bike, too, and may have found a winner wtih this rainbow brite looking thang.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home