Saturday, September 17, 2005

Let the Netflix mania begin!

I just created a huge queue of movies on my new Netflix account. Add me as a friend! (Use my loonyjoon-shop@yahoo.com email.) After all the crap I heard about Season 2, maybe I should remove the OC from my queue.

Also, let me just say that I am so happy that Best Week Ever is back on. Woot!

BTW, I recommend visiting the Cantor Arts Center near Stanford. It's a free art museum that also features the tastiest cafe in town, Cool Cafe. They have outdoor seating, where you can see real Rodin sculptures (including the amazing Gates of Hell). They use fresh, organic quality ingredients, and everything is yummy. Plus they serve dinner on Thursday nights.

Right now there's a great political revolutionary art exhibit! Parking is free (but lucky for me I can walk/bike there). I'm thinking about taking a silk-screen printing class there on Sundays in October.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home