Friday, October 17, 2008

A first

In my building elevator today...

Super: Well, what a nice treat to see you!
Me: ...
Super: I just saw your roommate and I was just telling her what a treat it is to see you two. You two always have a smile on, and man, there are a lot of grumpy people in this building...
Me: Ah, hahaha...
Super: Even my daughter, after she saw you, she said, "Hey dad, she's cute, you should date her!"
Me: Oh no! Ah, haha... ha. Haha.

Well that was my cue to exit the elevator. I mean, the super is a nice guy, and his daughter is really beautiful, but Holy Awkwardness! I am not living some kind of Ryan Reynolds/J-Lo romantic comedy, okay?

Also, I'm trying not to think too hard about how I am now old enough to have guys with pre-teen daughters flirt with me. Wow.

Can I just karaoke, shop, eat, sleep, dance, dominate word games, and design my toys in peace? Thanks guys.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home