Thursday, February 18, 2010

Man of the Hour

I just heard this song by Norah Jones, and I really like it, particularly this part:
But I can’t choose
Between a vegan and a pot head
So I chose you, because you’re sweet and you give me lots of lovin’ and you eat meat
And that’s how you became
My only man of the hour

You never lie
And you don’t cheat
And you don’t have any baggage tied to your forefeet
But what does it mean if he's the Man of the Hour? Does she have a different one for each hour of the day? I can barely handle one.

Meh, I guess I'll go back to drawing those effing butterflies for work. I hate butterflies.

P.S. The tiger dress arrived and fits! Now I think maybe it's not as crazy to wear it out semi-casually as I thought. Unless I'm slowly turning into one of those older ladies that dresses a little kooky. Or did that already happen a long time ago!?

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nella said...

kooky is awesome. i saw the dress from your previous post and it's adorable! happy year of the tiger!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home