Friday, March 25, 2005

Awesome egg prizes, a con artiste, mambonsai, and more!

Nope, not a giant kinder egg. But Belgian chocolate ain't so bad either.How are you all enjoying your Good Friday?

Yesterday I went on a "grown-up" Easter Egg hunt at work, only to realize maybe I didn't really know what to do with all these candy and toy prizes, but it was good fun. It would have been even better if they were Kinder-Eggs!

But I suppose those would have melted outside. And they're illegal. (BTW if you want to get your contraband kinder-eggs, try your local eastern european grocery. I found them at the Ukranian grocery in Chicago. Or order them online.)

Anyway I decided to give the plastic eggs to my friends and relatives. But one of my friends found a certificate inside for a prize at the Yahoo! Mart, and I heard that there was still an un-discovered GOLD egg with a ticket for an IPOD! (Also earlier in the week, personal finance guru, Suze Orman came to Yahoo! and gave away ishuffles at her wild-eyed flirty talk and q/a about her new book.) Ah well, I already have an ipod anyway.

In other news:

Ever gone to the museum, and thought, "Man, I could do that. Maybe even better!" Well this "hang-and-run" artist did something about it.

The innovative Japanese are at it again: Latin music, irony, and bonsai trees, together at last!. Mambonsai!!!!!

Seinfeld fans are in mourning: the actor who played Seinfeld's dad passed away. Barney Martin, R.I.P.

And who doesn't love an inter-species adoption story??

Have a Good Friday and a Hip Hop Happenin' Easter!

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home