Monday, February 28, 2005

Happy-Sad Monday

Sad Monday thoughts:
A condo in downtown Palo Alto is 1.5 meellion dollars.
Design documentation is for obsessed psychos.
I still can't find my 2nd and 3rd volumes of Lemony Snicket and my two favorite umbrellas.
Pear Gorgonzola pizza for lunch is not as good as it had seemed.
Jef Raskin, inventor of the Mac, died at 61.

Happy Monday thoughts:
It's actually sunny today instead of rainy.
I love driving my vw bug to work!
Flexible work hours = sleeping in when needed.
Sugar Ray (yes, the band with the unusually handsome frontman, Mark McGrath, who now hosts Extra) is going to play this Wednesday, on campus, for the Yahoo! 10th Anniversary Party. Woo!

If you should drown your sorrows or celebrate with a bottle of bad vodka, here's how you can turn it into good vodka.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home