Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Good-time Videos

I haven't watched tv in a while, especially after hanging out with the lovely Amish people in Indiana. They showed me that life could be happy without electricity.

Do you know that they go out to a lake in the winter, cut a block of ice, and keep it in a thermal ice house for a year a two??? Sounds like it's time to toss that refrigerator. Oh wait, I don't live near any frozen lakes. Never mind.

Anyway, I was surfing online and discovered that there is now a Victoria Beckham (aka Posh Spice) reality show!? You can watch the first episode online.

You have to see the part where the Beverly Hills Socialites (including Marla Maples???) invite Victoria over for a party. They actually made Posh Spice look modest.

Maybe I've just been MTV-deprived, and I'm sure they're hamming it up for tv, but I still thought the show was way fun. Plus I love her hair and clothes. She's like an adorable petite British Barbie with spunky hair.

And did you hear that the Spice Girls are reuniting for a TOUR???
Sign me up for a ticket, please!

While we're on the topic of entertaining online videos, you have to see these:

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home