Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:
  • I survived that crazy second semester, with pretty good grades, to boot!

  • I finally feel rested up. It only took about a week after school ended.

  • I joined my roommate for pedicures, got a little Memorial Day Soho shopping in, and enjoyed Vietnamese sandwiches with Grace.

  • I ran into the inspiration for the Shumbee, in Central Park, with Dubbledubs, which was like a mini-Yahoo!-Messenger reunion.

  • It's sunny and warm in New York! –Even in the evenings, and sunlight lasts way past 7pm!

  • Warm weather means ice cream trucks all over New York!

  • My internship is setting me up in a sweet pad in downtown Toronto, where summer will be less humid, and the daylight lasts even longer.

  • I know a guy who is insanely cute, kissable, smart, fun, creative, talented, successful, social, affectionate, and can name about all the characters in my toy collection. And he mentioned possibly visiting me in Toronto.

  • As of yesterday, all of my classmates are finally legal to drink. Our Baby's all grows up.

  • I discovered that Dubbledubs, who mostly doesn't cook, can make delightful deviled eggs.

  • I finally have some time to go check out New York!

The Bad:
  • I have homework assignments, with due dates spread throughout this summer. So maybe my summer weekends won't be as free as I thought.

  • That guy I mentioned earlier, lives about 3,000 miles away. And I'm sure the ladies in his town aren't blind to his charms.

  • I need to clean out my room for my summer subletter.

  • I am generally not very dateable, because I keep moving from city to city.

  • New York is getting smellier.
The Ugly:
  • I'm missing a somewhat important key.

  • I can't find my applecare stuff, and I have a tendency to abuse my gadgets.

  • I got some snailmail, informing me that I have even MORE homework to do throughout the summer, requiring me to pack more art supplies for Toronto.

  • That guy insists on wearing crocs and is really lame about responding to my emails. (And it turns out that he can't touch-type, even though he's a coder!) So I don't think he'll really visit me in Toronto.

  • I can find two expired passports, but not my current one! I hope they'll give me a replacement one, based on my old ones...

  • Ransacking my room, for my passport, etc. has made me tired again. I need a coffee. And a beer.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats June on your good grades and I'm rooting for you with the crocs dude!

3:25 PM  
Blogger misocrazy said...

Aw, thanks. But why are you rooting for a guy who wears crocs and is crappy about replying to my messages? I'm not getting my hopes up.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home