Saturday, May 24, 2008

Time for another bag indulgence?

Generally I find Coach bags to be boring, but they do have great stitching quality and use the best materials. And every once in a long while, they come out with a design that I really like:



This one is a really good size and seems suitable for everyday use (as opposed to the other two, very season-specific Coach bags I own). I like how it's a fairly understated bag, but has just enough cute elements (patent leather, jumbo clasp, and pleats) to keep it interesting. It might suit my age better (than my other bags, which probably would more likely be shown in Teen Vogue than regular Vogue).

But the price tag! Argh. Come on Yahoo! stock, go up just a little so I can sell my last shares.

Or maybe I should just walk up the block to finally respond to those knockoff sellers on Canal Street that I ignore everyday.

Labels: ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Lee Photography said...

wow, that's a coach bag? i wouldn't be able to tell if you didn't tell me. it looks kinda vintage or thrift. i'm not much of a coach fan but this one is kinda nice.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home