Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'll be a happy old lady goddammit.

A recent study shows that statistically, men get happier as they get older, whereas women get sadder... generally due to the satisfaction or dissatisfaction of goals relating to family and finances.

This doesn't surprise me, but it doesn't help to hear this spelled out in a "scientific" study.

So... basically I will be spending the rest of my life fighting these odds... just as I suspected since childhood.

F you effers and your Y-chromosomes. Time to go look at that fortune of mine...

Labels: ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Whatchamacalit said...

And yet, women live longer lives than men. Hmmm...

What a depressing article. I say you of all people can definitely beat those odds!

9:13 PM  
Blogger the.nicole.harvey said...

speaking of depressing, this from my friend: http://thebittermelon.org/

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home