Sunday, July 27, 2008

P.S. I am an old lady

Three somewhat unremarkable things to note:
  1. I am over the office cutie.

    It was weird. I had a one-on-one meeting with him, and I was strangely unattracted. Maybe he needed more personality. Maybe hearing his voice from afar made him more alluring. Maybe it was that ring on his pinky finger. I don't like a guy who wears more jewelry than I do on a regular basis. Whatever it was, I just somehow wasn't lost in his eyes.

    It's just as well, as he is likely far too young and I live in that other distant country normally. But Toronto is running out of time (three weeks!) to seduce me back into its clutches after I graduate! Guess I'll have to find someone in NY or Cali after all...

  2. My B-boying career will have to wait.

    I had my second appointment with a trainer at the gym. As she was stretching one of my legs, I felt a shooting pain. I told her that I thought it was from the breakdancing class. So she said that maybe I should hold off on continuing that class until I build up my strength/flexibility more. Plus she said I should take a bath in some Epsom salt to ease my muscles. Probably wise advice.

    But I am sad and old.

  3. I don't care what you say, I love those dance competition shows!

    I can't believe Will was voted off So You Think You Can Dance. He's probably the best dancer on the show. And I already miss Gev. But I do like all of the remaining dancers on show, so the rest of this season is just going to be really upsetting every time they kick someone off.

    As for the judges, I love Nigel's classy British critiques, and Toni Basil is pretty rad too. But sometimes I want to strangle Mary and her spastic screams. And I love Cat Deeley's dresses and accessories. And I commend her on keeping her distinctively crooked nose.

    Also, America's Best Dance Crew is even making me sad as they kick off whole teams of sobbing b-boys and b-girls. Why can't they ALL WIN??? Waaah.

Labels: , ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home