Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cute = good: not always true.

Last night I was reminded why I should really just stick to karaoke or rhythm-based games.

I downloaded this game called "Buu Buu Cocoreccho," which as you can see below, is exploding with cuteness:



It's a sequel to "Locoroco", which was made for the handheld PSP. But I hear that the PSP game is much easier than this PS3 game. After giving Cocoreccho a chance for two hours, I finally came to realize that I really just suck at it.

So after killing my thumb and cramping my hand for two hours that I wish I could take back, I'll be leaving that one alone for awhile.

In the meantime, I consoled myself today, by scarfing down a footlong Vietnamese sandwich in Chinatown and finding the last pair of really cute boots in my size in Soho.

Let's hope the arrival of my pre-ordered Rock Band 2 in the mail proves to be far more satisfying than this "Cocoreccho" nonsense.

Labels:

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home