Tuesday, April 27, 2010

From Spouts to Spurts

In this age of social media and spurts of information, my ADD has grown and, well, I rarely am in the mood to spout on for paragraphs about stuff anymore.

I suppose I am spending more time nowadays either exploring and absorbing information and inspiration and then making stuff, like this:

Hello, Naples!

You know, less talk, more action!

So I started a tumblr blog that will hopefully be more regularly updated and less wordy. I'm debating whether this will have some redundant posts that I put on Facebook, but I suppose it will be nice for my non-friends who just like my posts. And maybe that will be easier for searching archived posts, because right now Facebook really sucks at that.

And in the rare times I feel like I have more to say, I will come back to this blog. Who knows? I started this blog years ago, just to understand why people blog and how it works. I guess I'm still figuring that out.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home