Monday, January 10, 2005

"This ain't no Mario KINGDOM!!!"

Who knew that Princess Peach had a supafly slam dunk?!

Watch this preview video for the new NBA Street V3 game, featuring Mario and his homeys! The soundtrack is pretty fly too. I also like how Princess Peach sports pink gym shorts and wears her tiara while throwing her shots. (Thanks to kawabunga for finding this link.)



If you like this, I also recommend the Mario Tennis game. It's like fantasy tennis, where you can send crazy power serves, lobs, and slices with all kinds of special effects. Princess Peach wears a tennis skirt and Princess Daisy wears tennis shorts. As usual, I favor the playing the Yoshi character. (I also like that I can beat my boyfriend at this game, unlike real tennis.)


Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home