Monday, October 02, 2006

See my shoe on display at SFMoMA.


Keep up, dude!
Originally uploaded by misocrazy.
Find out why:

- At the U.N. Plaza, I tried to trade granola bars and dried fruit for somebody's dreadlock, but ended up having to pay him about $2.50 to get it.

- A film crew was chasing Tatertot and me around San Francisco.

- Tatertot was chasing a couple people, dressed as a horse, inside Golden Gate park.

- Alan sculpted rabbit poop out of brown clay.

- A friend, in desperation, used a piece of his booger to pose as a scab.

- Tatertot painted just two of her nails red.

- Arshad's car ran out of gas at the corner of 6th street and Mission Street, quite possibly the sketchiest part of San Francisco.

- A friend paid $26 (half-off!) for a "love paddle."

- People were frantically carrying bed mattresses and toilets to the SFMoMA at 6:30pm last Saturday.

- A cupcake I decorated, my old monkey sneakers, and a bar of soap I carved into a fish are showing at the SFMoMA (tomorrow, Tuesday is the last day to see it!).

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom and Pop Art said...

wow, what a blast! wish i was up there to see the goods at the museum!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Whatchamacalit said...

What a fantastic thing to do! Sounds like it was lots of fun.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home