Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Hermit returns home

Sigh.

After recovering from a cold and a nice catching-up with friends, involving shopping, food, dancing, booze, and all that good stuff, I am back to hermit-mode, sadly.

I am busy with a project at work, with a completely unreasonable timeline. And I still have to do my taxes. And my car is in the shop. And I just discovered that my computer monitor is broken at home. And my bedroom looks like it's been ransacked by a mob of robbers (it wasn't). And I have ten pieces of clothes that need a button mended, and another pile of clothes that needs ironing. And I need to see the dentist. And I am supposed to help plan a family reunion and figure out my move to nyc.

So don't talk to me, until maybe April 22 or May, when I'm back from Chicago or have quit my job. I may get testy with you.

(I could make exceptions for rides to/from the airport. Or if you have kidnapped Carmine Giovinazzo for me, I will speak to you. Otherwise, you have been warned.)

If you feel like talking to me, resist the temptation. Instead, try wasting your time on something like the Best of Craigslist, or stupid quizzes that tell you which Will Ferrell character you are:



Thanks for all the nice congratulations I got on my toy design school news. Now you'll have another reason to visit NYC!

BTW, apologies to those who view my blog all screwed up. For some reason it appears fine to me on my mac (Safari/Firefox) but apparently this column renders too wide on some browsers and then screws with the whole layout. But I need to browser-test other things that are more important than this blog for now. I may end up moving my blog to a new service anyway, cuz I think Google kinda pooters. How hard is it to scroll down, anyway!?

Labels:

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Lee Photography said...

I still scroll down to read your blog JuneBug - its' worth the scroll!

6:44 PM  
Blogger aynne said...

Congrats on getting into Toy Design school!!!!

YAY!!!!! :-)

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home