Sunday, February 11, 2007

Left your name? Look ovah here! (Part II)

Okay, here are the last responses to "Leave me your name." You guys get accompanying photos this time, since you had to wait:

Joy:
  1. You have a magical power to unite all types of folks through '80s music and fashion. Don't Stop Believin', baby!
  2. "Xanadu," and any song by Duran Duran
  3. Cranberry & Orange (with vodka)
  4. No, I am still not dating him, and he is still cute and too young.
  5. I think you were working on 360° and came by to give me a lovely compliment on my shoes and skirt.
  6. A lovebird
  7. How have we not yet gone to the Mint together?




tatertot:
  1. Little. Yellow. Different. Better. And when I say different, I mean the part where you love Hilary Duff and have hairy arms. :D
  2. Hilary Duff movies and "LDN" by Lily Allen
  3. Strawberry Watermelon
  4. I don't think I would have had those crazy makeout dreams if you hadn't left our threesome.
  5. You were sitting in the Design department at Kerckhoff, at the Daily Bruin offices, doing page layouts, I think in a long skirt.
  6. A chinchilla. Do you know that they can jump up to five feet above their heads?
  7. How did you get to be so deceptively innocuous?



Kevin:
  1. You LIED to the moving man, just so he'd use Local!?
  2. "Sexyback" by JT (That was a good concert, huh?)
  3. Lime
  4. No one can touch the Tasmanian Devil on the dance floor.
  5. Hmm I think you were sitting in a UED Flash class.
  6. Butterfly
  7. When are you going to quit smoking?

And now, I will get back to work! Ooh, can it be? The sun is coming out? YAY.

Labels: , , ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home