Sunday, December 31, 2006

Leave me your name, and...

1. I'll respond with something random about you.

2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.

3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in.

4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.

5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.

6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.

7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.

8. If you do this, you must post it on yours.*

(I got this from Tracey.)

*I'm not a stickler about this rule. I'm too old for chain-letter rules.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun- me first! karpar

8:34 PM  
Blogger warren said...

Ok, i'll bite. Me! Me!

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do jello wrestling? I thought that died in the 90's, glad to hear your keeping the torch lit (or keeping the mold firm as us wrestlers used to say).

Anita

5:12 PM  
Blogger tatertot said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:32 AM  
Blogger tatertot said...

tatertot

10:05 PM  
Blogger Kevin Cheng said...

ok i'll bite

2:11 PM  
Blogger Jenny Lee Photography said...

yeh, i'm a little behind but here - piggy!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home