Saturday, February 10, 2007

When it rains, it pours.

I had a really crummy week. A whole bunch of obnoxious things kept disrupting me, including:

  1. At the office garage, I discovered someone knocked out the tail light on my Junebug, and didn't leave a note. (And please don't tell me to check with security, because something like 50 coworkers already asked me that, when I already did talk to security, which ended up being useless anyway.)

  2. My rent check got lost in the mail, resulting in a threatening note on my door.

  3. They switched mail systems at work, causing me to not get email for a whole day and rendering my email filters to be useless. And IT had no idea how to fix it.

  4. My pc laptop screen wouldn't turn on. (A coworker actually helped me fix this, so this is okay.)

  5. One of my close friends did something to offend me. Now I don't know if we can be close friends anymore.

Of course, this has all put me behind schedule at work and on my personal project. So even though I took Friday off, I ended up using the whole day catching up on work. And I'm still behind.

So I decided to let myself take it easy for a bit. It's a rainy weekend anyway, so I consoled myself with some Chardonnay, goat cheese and jam, Danny Messer (thank you, Netflix), a game of Taboo with friends, a lot of napping, doing laundry, and blogging.

Labels: ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Whatchamacalit said...

Awww, I hope your week shapes up and things get better. Enjoy the relaxing weekend. It can only get better now after the rain. :) Nice to see you posting more again. Yay!
BTW, I would have left my name, but didn't think you knew me well enough to have to answer all those questions. Happy Sunday!

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home