Saturday, February 10, 2007

Left your name? Look ovah here!

I needed a break. So here are my responses to the first 4 commenters to the "Leave me your name" entry:

Aynne:
  1. You have the most fascinating dating stories.
  2. Hmm, I'll say... "Grosse Pointe Blank" or "Beat It"
  3. Grape
  4. I bet that damned goth trashed my hearts!
  5. Hmm, I think it was drinks at Encore for karaokeing w/ Joy
  6. A raven
  7. Were you named after Ayn Rand?

Karpar:
  1. Your stitchwork is the #12 most popular photo on my Flickr.
  2. "Lonely Rolling Star," or "Oops, I Did it Again"
  3. Black Cherry
  4. Wearing rings is the problem? As opposed to too much David-Hyde Pierce?
  5. You were a Yahoo! intern, and you asked me something about... children's books' authors or something, I think for a thesis proposal.
  6. A penguin :D
  7. Will you always love "America's Funniest Home Videos"?

Warren:
  1. Your masterful doodle of Mr. T on the Yahoo! Messenger Scribble IMV is an inspiration.
  2. "Sweet Love" by Anita Baker or "Please Don't Go Girl" by NKOTB
  3. Berry Blue
  4. WHAT??? You LET me sleep through "Sidekicks??" Nooooooooooo!
  5. I think it was your pseudo-cousin introducing me to you at URL's
  6. Hmm, Bonobo ape? (They like to play games) Or maybe a Gibbon. (They like to sing duets.)
  7. How do you stay so trim with your love of fast food?

Anita:
  1. She pities the fool who doesn't like Mr. T
  2. "Who's That Girl?" by Madonna. Or Eve, I guess.
  3. Mixed Fruit
  4. Uhh.
  5. Your comment earlier about jello wrestling.
  6. The elusive DoDo bird
  7. Who are you?

Labels: ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger tatertot said...

me next! me next!

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home