Friday, January 18, 2008

Back to the sweatshop

It's 6am and I overslept!

I meant to take a nap for 3 hours and then finish more homework... but my body protested. 'Doh!

I might finally post photos of my toy design portfolio later... As a teaser, here's what it includes:
  • a bunny-shaped car
  • a spinning rocketship
  • robot animals
  • a time machine
  • a housecleaning jellyfish
  • a monster croquet set
  • space girls who shoot aliens
  • disco earmuffs
  • Mexican wrestlers
  • gorillas in dresses
I'm finishing the croquet set and time machine today, and then I will pass out.

Two of my classmates have been really sick but still have been working almost all night for the last week! I don't know how they do it. I only had one hour of sleep the night before, and I'm already hating life right now.

But our Dean seems pretty pleased with how we're doing, even though we're all freaking out a bit lately. At the same time, I keep meaning to blog about more funny stuff that happens in class, but that will have to happen later. Gotta run to class!

Labels: , , ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear your stories. Doesn't the teacher not care about the health of the students?

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home