Thursday, January 03, 2008

Aaaaaaa.

SEVENTEEN degrees! It is 17 degrees outside and I had no sleep last night. And I have more homework to do tonight. I have the heat on and I still think I need to get some long underwear on.

And I don't think I'll have time to fix my cracked tooth until maybe February.

And we STILL have cockroaches, that were here before we got here.

I'm going to bed, goddammit. Somebody send me a beer. Or maybe whisky. That's the stuff St. Bernards carry to warm people up, right?

I guess I'll just settle for a Pepperidge farm cookie since that's all I have to snack on in my house. Pffft.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man. They have to put NERF on those karaoke mics, for reals.

I hope it did not further impede your singing for the remainder of the night?

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home