Sunday, December 16, 2007

Exciting cold updates, plus a new love

Apparently I am a blog spaz when I'm trapped at home with a cold.

Also, lots of people are sick. My roommate is sick. Also my cousin has bad cold. And the boy who I thought had forgotten about me –it turns out he was debilitated by a bad cold as well. So I guess that's kind of a good thing? Maybe? Or a lie to cover his ass? Who knows.

Anyway, I finally thought I was getting better, so I went out in the brief calm during this crazy storm of freezing rain, to go buy cough drops and a humidifier.

So I started doing schoolwork again, until my fingers started stiffening up and my dried-up eyes stung and my throat started bothering me with coughs again.

For my finals homework, I initially had one drawing partly done, only to discover that the top of the paper had wrinkled badly, so I had to START OVER AGAIN. Well, I think it's looking better now that I've started over, but I'm still not done.

I have 4.5 color drawings to finish and 4 essay questions to answer for Psych class!! In about two days!!! WHY do I have to have this cold now??? Mother of GOD. Meanwhile, my healthier classmates are gleefully dancing at the gay clubs again.

Poop.

On the upside, I may have discovered a new crush. I quite like the musician/producer, Mark Ronson, who is very age-appropriate, talented, successful, and boyish-brunette-cute, like I like 'em. Plus he produces some really fun singles. According to MySpace, he's based in New York??? Fun fact: his stepdad is Foreigner's guitarist, Mick Jones. (Thank you, Wikipedia.)

But he's touring in England right now, where he's racking up top-ten singles. Do you think he'd go see The Spice Girls with me?

Anyway, go download his new album, Version. It's got some Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse, and jazz and hip hop all in there. Good times.

Labels: , , , ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home