Thursday, December 06, 2007

Stop the madness!

Today, at 12:45, my classmate called me to tell me that our 2pm class was actually moved to up 1pm. The Dean's assistant told her this at the last minute, and nobody in our class knew about this! So he asked her to notify everyone else!! —FIFTEEN minutes before class was to start!

We all called each other frantically, freaked out, hopped on subways/ grabbed cabs, ran to class in a flurry of sweat, in work-appropriate clothes, in 25-degree weather...

...only to discover that the Dean's assistant had intentionally LIED to us so we wouldn't be late, and the class didn't start until 2pm.

WTF. I officially hate him now.

Now it is 2:20am, and I am barely halfway through my homework that is due tomorrow.

Also, I have class from 9am-5pm on Saturday, and Sunday I have a little bit of sewing class.

I have homework up the ass, AND weekend classes! Why is this necessary???

And, the weirdo doorman told me that he was going to give me a hug before I leave for winter vacation. I really didn't know what to say to that. I think my inner violent side might come out if he actually tries to do that.

Then I found out later, that he said to my roommate, "I don't want to see you making out with anyone."

I mean, if we're paying extra to have doormen in the lobby, is it too much to ask that they just politely greet us, and then otherwise leave us alone?

I have to say, I don't like straight men very much right now. I find them to be abusive, tacky, rude, selfish, annoying little fuckers, and I've had about enough of it. And they're not even CUTE.

(Okay, there was one cute guy, but he turned out to be a jerk, and I subsequently unfriended him from my Facebook. Yes, Facebook has thrown me into unnecessary junior high-level drama.)

Maybe it's best that I'm usually trapped in a classroom full of women, gay men, and underaged, undateable guys.

I hope the date that might happen next week will make up for this.
I'm not keeping my hopes up.

And I miss my cousins and friends!!! And sleep!!! Booo hooooooo.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah- straight men are a serious buzz kill. Why is that??

Your Dean's "Ass" gets a flaming bag o' poo for xmas.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Doc CT said...

Your door man is way too creepy. I would let his boss know that he is rather inappropriate and get him fired.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home