Saturday, November 24, 2007

Recent thoughts

  • Hmm. I was going to grab a coffee to stay awake. But a beer might help me relax. And that water would keep me hydrated. I might have to drink them all.

  • Is that... a new MUJI store? And only up the street from my apartment!

  • Otto Tootsie Plohound, Irregular Choice, Brooklyn Industries and Triple 5 Soul, all on one block of shopping? Yay for Jenn and me!

  • I forgot just how much punk rock shows can blow out your ears. Thank you, Luna Lounge, for selling earplugs. And seeing old people mosh is funny.

  • For the first time, since I've added the Scrabulous app to my Facebook, I have absolutely no active or inactive games going. So why do I feel relieved?

  • Should I be concerned that I just ordered clothes from a website where people less than half my age like to shop? Potentially, I could be walking down the street, and notice a 12-year old in the same outfit. That's okay, right?

  • My GOD it is cold! Good thing I broke down and bought that crazy long goosedown coat from Uniqlo.

  • I was right! Squirrels are the new monkey.

  • Holy sh**, I have too much homework to do. Gotta go, bye!

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know when you have time to get your Scrabulous back on! The only real game I have going, well - Emotion Eric's being all emo and letting it die on the vine. :-L

2:27 AM  
Blogger Doc CT said...

BTW, low levels of alcohol works like a stimulant, and enhances creativity. That's how i got an A in my college philosophy class. How's that for a future strategy.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home