Monday, November 19, 2007

My sentiments exactly.

To the boys I've kissed in the last year (--who are geeks and yet somehow not geeky enough to find my blog, add me on Flickr, OR check my Facebook profile, maybe because they're old and retarded):


I love a good greeting card.

I'm shifting toward the plan of staying single, happy, and carrying the child of one of my very cute but gay classmates to fulfill any future desire for motherhood.

I shall now return to my technical drawing homework nightmare.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels: ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger kt said...

miss june. do not give up. 1. because you are awesome. & 2. b/c just when you think boys are just too ridiculous, one turns out to be just right. hang in there.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home