Saturday, September 29, 2007

Being Bad and Good

I was bad today. I didn't spend any time on school, and I have SO much to do for the next week.

I went on that third date at the Top of the Rock (where I also checked out the Target Breezeway that one of my college friends designed), and somehow it led to seeing some really good comedy improv at UCB, dinner at Izakaya Ten in Chelsea, and then hanging out backstage at the SNL season premiere live taping!!!

I got to meet Will Arnett (who I loved on Arrested Development and Conan episodes) and Jason Sudeikis (who I've also enjoyed on 30 Rock). And in the halls, I passed by Andy Sandberg, Darrell Hammond, Molly Sims, Cameron Diaz, Ashton Kutcher, Bob Costas, Chris Rock, and Kanye West!! --Just walkin' around before and after the show. How wacky is that!?

I never realized that Kanye West wasn't that tall. I heard Jay Z and Beyoncé were there too, but I didn't get to see them. It was all very surreal.

When we exited the building, we came out where fans were waiting to see celebs. That was very amusing. I felt a little awkward walking out there, like I was disappointing the fans. Like I wanted to say, "No, I'm not Cameron Diaz or Beyoncé, sorry folks."

But I was good, cuz I could have gone to the after party. But I went HOME so I could study on Sunday. So... I'm sort of responsible? Maybe?

I will definitely have to tag along to the after party another time, especially if Cameron D is hanging out again. I hear she likes to karaoke.

Labels: , , , ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-O

...

:-O

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason! :)

7:06 AM  
Blogger warren said...

you're so hollywood. which is strange since we're now in NYC, but you get my point. :)

and yes, kanye west is a midge.

3:24 PM  
Blogger the.nicole.harvey said...

I would like to point out that I saw the new Kanye video (with Daft Punk) on Turkish while getting a falafel across from the main library.
Yes, internationalism is the only ism, and Gyro King is keeping me up on what's going on.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home