Wednesday, September 26, 2007

OMG SO MUCH TOY DESIGN WORK

I know how Santa's elves must feel.
This is my schoolwork that I have to do in the next week:

Friday:
  • Toy Drawing class: A "playcase" (a toy set carried in a case) with either a Space, Fast Food, Medical Kit, or Doll Set theme, drawn in proper 2-point perspective

  • Toy Concept Class: A hand-drawn, finished, full-color, captioned layout board with feature pullouts and logo of an outdoor toy

  • Toy Concept Class: 4-6 concept sketches for a vehicle toy

Tuesday:
  • Drafting Class: An orthographic precision-tight drawing with labelled measurements (done with an architect's drafting tools)

  • Marker-Drawing Class: A large, tightened, finalized, "underlay" line-drawing of a robot in three-quarter view

  • Safety & Materials: Midterm on Plastics (Questions like, "Why would one use a Thermoplastic Elastomer versus a Thermoset Plastic?")

Wednesday:
  • Developmental Psych: Midterm on 7 chapters of child development

Friday:
  • Toy Drawing Class: 2-point perspective drawing with Ellipse guides

  • Toy Concept Class: A hand-drawn, finished, full-color, captioned layout board with feature pullouts and logo of a toy vehicle

  • Toy Concept Class: Probably 4-6 concept sketches for another toy genre


And after that, I head to L.A. for a wedding for Columbus Day weekend, and then the madness starts all over again.

Plus, a really nice, cute, musician/composer/writer wants to take me out this weekend for our 3rd date, and I don't even know if I have time for that!

Thank goodness I love toys. Sheesh.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go on the 3rd date!!!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home