Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Visitor Embargo Begins next week!

Okay. School is officially insane. I had to pull yet another all-nighter to keep up with the increasing load of homework.
Yes, friends, when you see me online at 2am PST, I am actually up. And if I'm not responsive, It's because I'm frantically markering or drafting another homework assignment.

On top of that, some of my lovely Californian friends are visiting and staying with me later this week. But honestly, I don't know if I'll even have time to hang out with them.

So I am placing an embargo on entertaining visitors, starting next week. If you are visiting New York, sadly I can't commit to spending time with you. If I magically can get away from school, I'll let you know.

They tell me school will be more manageable starting 2nd semester. In the meantime, I am NOT going out, unless you catch me on my rare once-a-month allotments.

Every month, I am allowing myself one concert, 1 date, and two other miscellaneous fun activities per month. This works out to one fun activity per week at most, if I can even fit those in. With the recent Tokidoki party, my upcoming visit from Emotion Eric, KP, BK, and Steph (we're going to see Spoon), plus Halloween (with various friends and classmates), and hopefully another date sometime this month... I am done for October!!

But my N.Y. cousins get a special pass to have meals with me.

I will now return to Santa's workshop.

Labels: , , ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

good luck girl.. when does your 2nd semester begin?

5:34 AM  
Blogger Jenny Lee Photography said...

hi junebug, i just stopped by to say hello. been so busy that i haven't had a chance to read your blog or even write on my own. glad u're doing well and keeping yourself VERY busy with school.

well, just remember to eat 3 meals each day and eat your fruits and veggies to stay healthy - among all the craziness! (umm, do i sound like a mom or what? ha)

take care girl.

10:14 AM  
Blogger the.nicole.harvey said...

May I suggest a vodka martini, twist instead of olives (or onions)? Just one, it'll take the edge off the hardest day and won't leave the sting that gin does.
In other news, we'll be toasting you in Dolores Park tomorrow, what with the weather and all. If I could make a pneumatic tube that went from Tribeca to the Mission, I'd do it for you.
xo!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home