Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Alleluia!

It's the equivalent of Finals Week for three of my intensive Toy Design classes. My classmates and I were feeling pretty daunted by all the drafting work we had to do before our last class.

But today, a X'mas miracle arrived early. Our technical drawing teacher knocked off a huge portion of our final work, aka "the exploded view," (of dreaded Diego and his rescue helicopter). That is, we no longer have to do the exploded view, at all! Somehow the teacher magically realized that we were all too far behind to complete it.

We all yelped and cried with joy.

So I celebrated with a moment of holiday procrastination:



Designing a tacky X'mas sweater. You can design one too, --with some great X'mas music, to boot. (Found from Gothamist.)

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home