Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ridiculous.

There was a time when I thought people who ordered Venti soy peppermint white mochas at Starbucks were ridiculous. Add to that: people who put rollers in their hair, wear high heels most days, and wear long puffy coats.

I have now become that ridiculous person, and I'm okay with that.

Also, the doorman who floods me with ridiculous compliments... is becoming less funny and now just making things awkward for me. He asked me for my picture! He said he wants to put it on top of his TREE instead of a star, because that would make him happy. And he asks why I don't ever hang out to chat.

Today, he asked me what it was about him that made me always walk away. He said, "Is it the uniform? Is it cuz I'm Latino?" As I walked to the elevator, I said, "I'm busy! And are you calling me a racist now???"

If only I could find an acceptable boyfriend to make out with in the lobby.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ny boyz are aggressive... just simply tell him you're uninterested... he sounds like a jerk... just put your ipod and walk out the lobby. if that's not a hint then he needs to go back to school.. BAHAHAHA!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger kt said...

you don't need a bf in order to make out. just find some convenient hottie...shouldn't be too hard. ;)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jenny Lee Photography said...

i agree with kt, just find a hottie (best excuse) to make out with to scare the lobbyman away. no need to HAVE a bj to do that. :oP

1:14 PM  
Blogger Jenny Lee Photography said...

i mean to say BF, not bj. Haha. Sorry

1:15 PM  
Blogger misocrazy said...

Well. Finding a hottie guy to make out with is harder than you think, when you're trapped in a classroom with women, underaged boys, and gay men 24/7! (And I'm picky!)

Also, I like how the mother of two is the one to post the most inappropriate comment on this blog entry. Hahaha.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home