Monday, December 17, 2007

Mark can only do so much

This annoying cold is really deceptive, because just when I think I'm feeling better, it turns around and smacks me in the face. It's like the virus is laughing at me.

This morning, I woke up coughing and feeling like crap. So I tried to console myself by fantasizing about meeting Mark Ronson at karaoke, who then later invites me to his recording studio to coach me as a back-up singer, all Ray-Charles-movie style. (Without the heroin.)

And for a little while, I did feel better! I wasn't coughing anymore, so I finally was able to get out of bed. And then my nose started bleeding.

After I let that heal, I started working on finals again. Until my eyes started hurting and I started coughing again.

I think it's time to head out for some brandy and come back for a nap. Oh wait, I can't do that, because I have FIVE drawings to finish and FOUR essay questions to answer!

As an added note to my Tina Fey blog entry, I realize that all my exes would probably know who Tina Fey is, because they were all big nerds. And the nerds looove Tina Fey. What can I say? I love the cute nerds. Just look at Mark Ronson!

Labels: , , , ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home