Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weather Watch

I've decided to leave all my supplies at school and work from there, because the last thing I need to worry about is dropping my hand-drawn portfolio in a puddle.

Generally I try to be good about checking the weather before leaving the house nowadays, because it sucks when you're caught in snow or rain unexpectedly.

I've also realized that I've been looking at the wrong number on my Yahoo! Weather bookmark for New York, because they display the actual temperature in big numbers, and then in tiny numbers, "what it feels like."

But who cares about the actual temperature if it's different from what it feels like? For example, today the actual temperature is 43°F, but it feels like 37°F.

I think what I really need, instead of icons of clouds vs. sun, are icons for what you need to bring with you when you leave the house, such as bermuda shorts, vs. a big-ol puffy-coat, gloves, scarf, hat and umbrella.

Labels:

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Lee Photography said...

what you need is to move back to sunny california. i KNOW you're a california girl.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home