Sunday, October 26, 2008

Party over, oops, outta time!

Rock Band 2 was a hit with my classmates, especially with the addition of rockstar-attire, a star-shaped-purple tambourine, a feather boa, a tiara, taro-flavored birthday cake, chips, candy-corn, pumpkin-flavored beer, blueberry-flavored beer, Canadian Molson, cider, vodka, and red wine.



It may have also helped that we just survived another draining all-nighter for a doll-design assignment, so we needed to celebrate and let loose.

However, it did take a bit too long to download new songs, so we had to switch to Singstar & Karaoke Revolution to finish the night with more song variety.

We finally did get one noise complaint from downstairs, just asking us to not jump so much. We mostly obliged, but kept the singing going. (It was Friday night in NYC and not even 1am!! Jigga please.)

In other unimportant news, I have since discovered that you can shake branches on the game, Locoroco Cocoreccho, which makes the game so much more manageable!! My god. So I take it back; maybe now I do enjoy that game.

Also I'm really ambivalent about Halloween this year. Last year was a pretty lackluster experience. I might just reprise last year's costume, if I even decide to go anywhere for the occasion. Or I might be more subtle and dress as a certain Project Runway villain. Hmm.

This week, we start a new assignment about green-friendly toys. Finally, an eco-conscious toy project! I'm so relieved. Except the syllabus already looks intense, because we have to research and design a whole line of toys with different price points, with class reviews, critiques, and presentations, in about 3 short weeks. Ruh Roh.

Labels: , , , ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger the.nicole.harvey said...

I feel you on Halloween--whether it's just work being crazy, state of affairs, or utter apathy: pick any or all. I go for the idea that we do happen to live in cities where people can dress up whenever. so there.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home