Sunday, January 20, 2008

Some brief notes

Happy belated birthday to my super awesome bro, and to the ever-talented karaoke singer and funny guy, Dubbledubs.

Congrats and good luck to my cousin for taking a fabulous year off and traipsing around in Switzerland.

Congrats and good luck to my other cousin, who is going to be a keynote speaker at a conference in Korea!

In other news:

Holy crap it is cold. Thank goodness for delivery food.



My Canon Elph is broken. For some reason it doesn't show images anymore. Time for a new one! Should I get this cute little Leica? What do you think?



I'll be stopping by in California this September (if not earlier too), to be a bridesmaid for Tatertot! I feel so honored. This is the first time I've been a bridesmaid for a non-relative. (Kinda funny, considering that I'm over 30... but I'm not complaining) And I bet it will be loads of fun, knowing the wedding couple, in addition to being a wonderful excuse to see my Cali friends again.

FYI, drinking lots of champagne, sangria, and vodka during Winterim is a BAD idea. Even if it was on a Saturday night.

For those of you who are my privileged friends and relatives, you can see a sneak peek of my new Toy Design portfolio on my Flickr feed. Would love to hear your feedback, especially if you have kids!

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger the.nicole.harvey said...

going a bit batty since my beloved pentax is broken, too--the mobile takes over, but is insufficient. I will tell you the Leica is a cult, and one I'd gladly subscribe to, but oh! so not affordable...

11:13 PM  
Blogger Jenny Lee Photography said...

my little samsung camera is broken too. papapork slightly dropped it once and it started to work funky afterwards. now it wouldn't even stay on anymore. i need to get a new one too. :o( did u get the leica?

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home