Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Toiling away

I was sitting at my classroom seat, working with 7 other classmates after midnight. And I realized that I had a bottle of Formula 50 Vitamin Water (for hydration and energy), a doubleshot soy latte from Starbucks (to keep me awake), AND a plastic glass of cheap plum wine (snuck into school by my classmates, to ease our stress level) at my desk, all partially consumed.

...all as I was trying to figure out how many more kinds of crazed, silly monster faces I could draw.

The rest of them are staying the night at school, but I decided I needed to get some sleep, cuz old folks like me need to reboot. And my hand was already cramping from all the drawing.

But just before I left the rest, we played our new favorite song, which by the way, I highly recommend at karaoke.

Labels: , ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home