Friday, February 01, 2008

What's this, you say?



Have you heard??? New Kids on the Block is reuniting! Jordan Knight's dream has finally come true. I mean, I probably won't go see them, but I hope this means that the Jackson 5 reunion rumors are true.

On an unrelated note, I would like to inform the public (i.e., the misguided youth), that leggings do not equal pants. I have seen three people wear this look since my second semester started, and I am confused. It looks like they forgot a piece of clothing, especially when you're out in 20-degree weather.

Or, if you are so bold as to wear leggings without pants or a skirt, don't even consider it unless you have an amazing body.

Yesterday, I saw a student in leggings without pants, and Uggs. And no, she did not have an amazing body. I bet she owns crocs at home too. You would think that FIT would put her on academic probation just based on that.

However, I have also seen legwarmers recently worn over skinny jeans, and that actually makes sense to me, in 20-degree weather. Sometimes I'm out in a puffy jacket and jeans, and my upper body is warm, but my legs are still a bit cold. And the legwarmers actually looked cute on these women. I never understood the use of legwarmers in the dance context, and I'm not even sure I could pull that off myself, but these ladies were rockin' it. And maybe it'd be a nice excuse for me to get back into knitting.

Okay I need to get back to serious stuff, like markering my toy gorillas.

Labels: , , ,

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home