Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

I am generally thankful for being healthy, happy, and living comfortably, in an exciting city, while doing creative work with interesting people. And I am thankful for my diverse friends and family who inspire and encourage me.

I am also happy to be at a point in life where I am comfortable with my independence, but I am also at ease with social events (the very few that I get to nowadays). I am happy my for many of my close friends who have finally found the loves of their lives, many of whom are getting engaged/married.

And I am thankful that this time-sucking school life is temporary! :P

I am also thankful for customizable technology, (even though I know it's hard for you all to understand that I still do not want an iPhone nor a Wii). Today I was tinkering with Google Maps and so I created a map of supply shops for my toy-making classmates (zoom out to get a better overview):


View Larger Map

I am thankful that I can be kind of a nerd, and I have (some) friends who even encourage it instead of mock it. And I am thankful that I can indulge in toys and girly things and justify it as career research.

Now I need to get back to my homework (which I am not so thankful for) so I can go shop up a storm tomorrow (which I am thankful for) with my visiting girlfriend (the awesome one who just finished her Obama campaign gig as a Field Organizer).

And I'm thankful to live in a country that voted for Obama! Woo!

Labels:

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home