Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just a fool to believe

...that I would really have luxurious 4-day weekends. I just had two days of class and I am already behind on work. In total, I have 8 classes. Two are Art History (one online), five are studio classes, and one is a law class (about copyrights and such). And the online class does not seem to be easy so far. In fact, I was warned that this particular teacher for the online course is a hard-ass.

I already miss my crochet projects, friends, and sleep!

Well, at least I still enjoy the subject matter, even in the art history classes. I just wish it weren't so much work in such short time!!! Just fourrrr more months, and it will be OVER!!!

One of my art history classes focuses on India, which is great, because I've never had any Asian history, at my meager education at UCLA and the supposedly prestigious Palos Verdes Unified School district. The professor is even going to get into Southeast Asia due to its influences on India's borders. Also, she is going to take us on a field trip one day to the Chelsea art galleries. AND,we are going to do two research papers (How do I do footnotes!? I haven't done those in ages!), which means I will finally have to get a library card.

Actually, that sounds pretty neat, because I have heard lovely things about the New York Public library, and I hear that a lot of these libraries are really modernized.

Ugh. I need a drink. But first, I need to catch up on some sleep. ALREADY! My god.

Also, did I mention that the weather BLOWS??? I miss California. Sniff.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger kt said...

california misses *you*! hang in there...not much longer now!

1:24 AM  
Blogger the.nicole.harvey said...

so if I 'accidentally' ended up in NYC, what would be a good time? maybe after you're done so we could do it right?

11:22 PM  
Blogger misocrazy said...

Yes, if you visit, I'd say you should visit after May when I'm done with school. Ohhhh I cannot wait for the warm weather, friends, and free time!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home