Friday, January 16, 2009

Pandora's box of DIY


Pouch o' Amigurumi
Originally uploaded by misocrazy
I recently learned how to crochet these adorable Amigurumi animals, and now all I can think about is how I can make more of them and who I can make them for. (Thx to the hungry monster who learned with me from the knit1 magazine pattern.)

I just dug up my stash of yarn, and I found all kinds of other near-finished projects, like a quilting project, and a tube dress. I am so excited to make all kinds of things!

Plus I finally tried out Pandora (the free customized internet radio service) myself, and I cannot get enough of that either!

Luckily it's so freaking cold outside that I don't really want to be outside doing other stuff.

Oh wait, wasn't there some homework I had to do? Uh oh...

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home