Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Shit now hitting the fan

  • I have toy shop class all Sunday, instead of the usual Saturday. This is the one week during all of this semester that our class got moved to Sunday. I also realized too late that this happens to be the same day as my cousin's baby shower AND my roommate's housewarming party, which I will have to miss.

  • I haven't had time to ask a doctor about whether I should be alarmed that my forearms are all red and irritated. I'm hoping it will all pass. It could be all that solvent, Bondo, sawdust, and styrene I breathe at school. Also my left index finger feels like it's been sprained.

  • My cable tv stopped working.

  • The cable man supposedly stopped by our lobby but disappeared after he had the doorperson ring our room. He very suspiciously noted us in the system as "not at home" and "called twice," even though I have no missed calls on my phone.

  • My hard toy project needs to be in hot pink or magenta, but Tamiya (the really good brand of model paint) does not make that color. –Naturally, as these paints are most often used on hobby models of war vehicles, trains, aircraft, robots, and horror movie monsters.

  • I keep getting messages from VW that my car warranty may have run out and there may still be time to renew!! Should I renew? Is my car even still okay in Texas?

  • My MacBook Pro has reached its capacity for saving new files. Oh wait, maybe that's because I have over 100gb of music files.

  • My bank's website won't load when I try to log in. Helloooo, I have bills to pay!

  • I still haven't gotten around to closing my Canadian bank account, because they accidentally sent me a check made out to someone with the last name "Smith." "Smith" is not my last name. F you, RBC bank.

Dear Santa,

I've been very good this year and would like a personal assistant. Or intern. Or servant. Or all of the above. Oh, just lend me one of your worker elves early this year and I won't ask for anything for ages!!

xoxo
misocrazy.

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh I would love to drop everything and become your personal assistant! How fun! Stupid job and responsibiities...

9:40 AM  
Blogger the.nicole.harvey said...

me, too! I'm a decent personal chef, too, even if I only cook vegetarian.

wouldn't it be nice if we could just come out and help you TCB? fantasy world, I can't even get a day off while moving.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home