Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello Daniel

Today my classmates and I got all excited about the new X-Men Origins: Wolverine trailer. A bunch of them were all excited about Gambit. I asked who that was, and they explained that he's the "coolest" and his X-Men power is throwing cards. Hrmm.

I say, forget Gambit, who is the mixed-Asian guy with the pretty hair they threw in there!?

Apparently it's American ex-patriate actor, Daniel Henney:



According to Wikipedia, he's half British and Korean and has done some Korean tv, film, and commercials. And according to the human eye, he is beautiful.

Dear Santa,

Scratch the personal assistant. I've been extra good this year and would like one Daniel Henney please.

Love,
Misocrazy

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home