Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Senioritis sets in

We finished the storybook project!! That means our books are cut, glued, bound, and ready for the senior show! It's unbelievable! I almost cried when I saw Lilo's book finally get bound. It was beautiful.

To celebrate, my class went for sake & sushi together on Sunday. Our teacher said that we are probably the closest, most caring (of each other) class they've had in a long time, maybe ever. I can believe that, and I'm sure we will feel a big void when school is over, even though we will be so happy to be done.

If you want to see the amazing plush toys, plastic models, storybooks, designs, and sketches we've worked so hard on for the last two years, I finally have dates for the show:

May 7 - May 19 at the FIT Museum.

It's a short run so don't miss it!

I graduate May 19, and I think my class will probably celebrate later that night with some booze & drinking. I cannot wait!

But I do have 21 more days of school to go... which appears to be a losing battle with Senioritis. I still have an art history quiz, 2 art history final exams, an art history paper, a new toy design, a print ad, a game design, a law final, and the rest of my portfolio to assemble. And then I will be set FREE!

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rocío Cintrón said...

so true, we were very lucky to have you has our senior class. so going to miss all of you! congrats!!! of course the senior show will be amazing, can't wait!!!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home