Saturday, April 04, 2009

Woo, Spring non-Break is here!

As it turns out, the Chair of the Toy Design department doesn't understand why I'd want to be jobless for a few months, even though I explained that I could afford it. So she's gonna call some people to get me at least some contract work after graduation!

She's funny. And I think she needs a vacation.

Anyway, after another exhausting week of school, I decided to enjoy a bit of free time before my spring non-break. (My class is expected to finish our storybooks and check in at school on our progress during break, instead of having any vacation time.)

Friday night, I went on a first date! It was nice to be treated generously for once (since usually I am the one treating my little adopted toy design siblings).

I think he maybe lied about his height, but that sort of thing doesn't faze me. I only noticed that while I was wearing boots (which are only a little bit tall), he seemed like he was very close to my height.

Otherwise he seems a nice balance of intelligence, sociability, maturity, openness, physical fitness, and fun, so I think there will be a second date. Despite his circus act (literally!), he seems oddly grown-up, but maybe that's a good thing. And really, how can I deny someone who actually goes by "Mr. Fantastic?" Ha!

And today I woke up surprisingly early, so I thought it'd be worth a try to check the line outside the brand new Top Shop; it wasn't too long! So I bought 3 dresses, earrings, and a cute mini-umbrella. And that was after I restrained myself!

Then I celebrated with a Vietnamese sandwich and Lychee green tea in Chinatown.

Well I guess I should get back to that pile of laundry, tax papers, and homework, oh my!

Add this blog to My Yahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

how did you meet this guy?

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home